Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection




1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I was most proud of my answer, I feel very confident with the answer I chose fro my essential question, "How can a manager ensure a successful start-up restaurant?". I feel like advertisement was a good way to go and I was able to add in some funny advertisement pictures to get a couple of laughs. 

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

 P

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I feel like I used appropriate volume and my hook was a bit entertaining and then I explained how the connected with my topic. I also gave two sources and used my mentor to explain an example. I also believe that my activity resonated well with the answer to my essential question, and my debrief worked well with the lesson in the activity. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

My answer worked for me and my mentor and all of the sources that we have had to study over the past six months definitely helped me conclude my answer. I feel like my hooked worked relatively well too, I feel like it caught most of the viewers attention and I was able to do a proper debrief afterwards,

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2? 

I feel as though my activity could have gone better, I I could turn back time I would have probably had more specific instructions and added a target audience along with the concept of the restaurant.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

I feel like my answer two is going to be the business plan, my independent component is actually me creating a business plan and through the past few months of working on it, I've found a lot of relative importance in the whole creation process of the business plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment