Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Approval


parks and rec tina fey adam scott ben wyatt idea


1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I plan on finding a more in depth understanding for my answer to my essential question, "How can a manager ensure a successful start-up restaurant?". Since my answer is advertisement I want to create a website for a restaurant based on the restaurant that I came up with in my business plan. Along with that I would like to create a commercial, also based on the business plan.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
The web page will be thoroughly examined and I will do my best to assure that all features work properly, I could take pictures of the progress I make each day, I will also work on the website when I'm with my mentor and she can sign off the hours that it took me to complete the website. As for the commercial I could include rough draft and final draft of the commercials script, and include rough cuts and other clips from recording dates.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Since the answer for my EQ is advertisement, the website creation will help me understand the different colors and information that need to be on a restaurants web page in order to get the potential consumers attention. I would have to do a lot more research on restaurant blogs and web pages to see what they include. As for the commercial, it will help me come up with a creative way to connect with my consumers and get them to be interested in what I'm attempting to sell them.

4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oHiF91gV31AEcXN9MwqqF6hh1O_JhJq1rmQbWmNjnxM/edit?usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. I think this sounds cool. Will the webpage be for your aunt's potential business? I think you can learn a lot from this.

    ReplyDelete