Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17- Interview 3 Reflction


1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  
  • The most important thing I learned from this interview are a managers point of view on the top steps to maintaining a successful restaurant. Which were, Positive attitude, listen to the customers and keep up to date with records. I feel like this part helped me come up with some more potential answers for my essential question. 
2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?
  • I feel like my questions were a bit more thorough this time around especially because ten questions is a lot, so I had to do some deep thinking in regards to which questions I should ask. I also feel like i have gotten more comfortable interviewing people. I don't feel as awkward as I did the first time and I enjoy listening to the answers and coming up with follow up questions or adding in my own bit of commentary. 

Link to interview:
https://soundcloud.com/michelle-985280227/interview-3





No comments:

Post a Comment