Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check in



1. Where are you doing your mentorship?

I am doing my mentorship with my aunt, Karina Reel usually in her home office. At times we do go out to observe different possible locations for her specific restaurant start up or we talk to some people who can help her perfect her personal recipe. 

2. Who is your contact? What makes this person an expert? 

My contact would be Karina Reel she has has the appropriate degrees to have a start up with business administration and finance major. She has also previously had her own catering company in the past. 

3. How many hours have you done during the school year? 

I have done a total of twenty-five hours of mentorship during the school year.

4. Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor work together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours? 

My mentor and I sometimes  go out and do some investigation on different restaurants/fast food places and right down the "do' and dont's". I also sometimes organize my mentors papers and she asks me to take a look at her final business plan we actually went through a couple of names, which was funny because we were so set on "Yummies" in the beginning but with time that changed. My mentor and I have gotten very close over the days that we have been working together, it's fun and interesting to brainstorm with her. I plan on continuing my work with her by this summer she will hopefully have her business up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment