Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection



1.What are you most proud of in your lesson, why?

I'm most proud of my answers to my Essential Question and the way o justified each answer by giving reasons, examples and scenarios.

2.What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson, and why?

I would give myself a P- mainly because although I felt like I did have nice answers I could have looked for a better hook and I feel like I wasn't as confident up there presenting as I should have been. 

3.If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson? How can you use that knowledge to give a better lesson 2? 

I would defidently up my confidence I think that is a huge part of presenting and speaking louder is also a part of that. This helps hold my audiences attention and I will defidently apply this to my lesson 2.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you proofread your blogs! Just rehearse to make sure that you are making eye contact!

    ReplyDelete