Friday, April 15, 2016

Blog 21- Interview 4 Reflection


 parks and recreation chris pratt andy dwyer me during job interviews



1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview? 


The most important thing I learned from the interview would be the definition of success. When I asked Maria to define success she gave me a very interesting answer and I will definitely use that for my lesson. She defined success as not completing a task or getting a perfect score, but as attempting to complete a goal to the vest of your ability, if the restaurant didn't take off, it's okay as long as you tried your very best you succeeded. 


2.  How will what I learned affect my final lesson?


It fits my essential question, "How can a manager ensure a successful startup restaurant?"  This sort of defines the term success for me. Other then that I got some more inside information in regards to how to handle people and the different ways in which the location affects the restaurant. 


Interview:
https://soundcloud.com/michelle-985280227/interview-4

No comments:

Post a Comment